All design jobs, whether it’s for stationery, decor, accessories, creative services, or baby gifts, begin with a complimentary consultation. I’m available to meet at my home based studio or we could meet at a local coffee shop or somewhere close by. If you’re not from the area and meeting in person isn’t a possibility, we can easily work together with the convenience of phone and email to come up with the designs you’re looking for. I encourage you to share any inspiration you have with me as that is helpful when creating your designs. When we meet we will discuss your theme, colors, and your overall vision.
After the design consultation, I will email you a custom proposal based on what we discussed at our meeting. If you’d like to proceed, an agreement will be emailed to you outlining the details of your event. Depending on what products or services we’ll be doing for you, the deposit is outlined below.
- Stationery – 50% deposit is required with the agreement prior to starting any design work or ordering any materials needed.
- Candy Buffet – A deposit is required to reserve your date and our containers for us to set up your candy buffet.
- Creative Services (Event Design, Logos, Monograms & Graphic Design) – 50% deposit is required with the agreement prior to beginning the overall design process.
After the deposit has been received, a pdf proof will be emailed to you with design options. Digital proofs are unlimited so we can go back and forth until we have the exact design you’re looking for. Once a final design has been chosen you will receive a final pdf proof for final approval. A printed proof is available for a fee. Colors can appear differently on computers therefore if a printed proof is not requested, we are not responsible for any color variations as a result of denying the printed proof. After final approval, I will order materials needed for your designs.
Final payment for orders is outlined below, depending on the products and services.
- Stationery – Balance due at the time your order is picked up. If we are shipping the order to you, balance is due prior to shipping.
- Event Design – Balance due at completion of design process.
- Decor, Accessories & Baby Gifts – If being shipped, must be paid prior to shipping, otherwise payment is made when the item is picked up.
- Creative Services – For logos, monograms or graphic design that you’ll be printing, balance is due prior to any final pdf files being emailed to you. For event design services, balance is due at completion.
If you’re not local and unavailable to pick up your order, it will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and you will receive a tracking number once it has been shipped. Insurance is optional on shipping and if it’s not chosen then we are not responsible for any damages caused in transit.
Our hours are by appointment only.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us.